Why "Varchev Brokers" is the right place, where you should open your real trading account for currency, stocks, indexes and other financial instruments
Stocks are one of the most popular trading instruments. With the Meta Trader 4 platform from Varchev Finance you can trade European and U.S. stocks as CFD (Contract for difference - CFD). The main advantage of CFDs is the lack of real delivery of stock, as each sale can be completed within minutes without waiting for settlement of the transaction - the actual delivery of the asset, which minimizes the cost of opening and closing positions
- Immediate access to the world trading markets
- Varchev Finance offers for CFD instruments prices, which completely reflects the prices at the stock exchange
- No Dealing Desk - instant autorun, without any intervention of a broker, without conflict of interest. Practically customer orders are being executed directly by market makers like Bank of America Merrill Lynch, UBS, Goldman Sachs, Barclays, BNP Paribas, Citi Bank, BT Prime, Commerzbank, Credit Suisse, J.P. Morgan, CFH Clearing, etc.
- Trading at higher volumes through leverage (1:10)
- Mini volumes traiding of 0.01 lots (1 stock/index)
- Charge only $ 0.05 per share, without a minimum fee of deal
- Hedging opportunities (cross) positions
- No minimum amount to open an account
- Friendly broker team, available to the clients 24/5
- Safety for each client’s monetary funds, stored in some of the biggest and most stable banks in the world – Unicredit, Barclays, etc. in separate from the company financial funds bank accounts.
- Immediate withdrawal and supply on request from the client
- Reputation matters - "Varchev Brokers" is a company with 22 years of experience in currency trading.
- „Varchev Brokers“ is a company based on , authorized and supervised by FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) London, U.K., with passport number Reg. N: 494045
- “Varchev Brokers” is licensed and supervised by the Financial Supervision Commission (FSC) Bulgaria-license number RG-03-0205/15.03.2006