Precious metals - gold, silver, palladium and platinum are goods (commodities) with immediate (spot) execution, which could bring quick profit. Spot trading is being made the same way like the foreign exchange trading, where the investors might take short or long positions, according to the prices of the metals.
Futures contracts (contracts) are presented as a purchase or a sale of certain product, defined as trading subject at the stock exchange, which market price is with future date of payment. Futures give an opportunity for winning from each price variation the same way as the spot instruments do. With Meta Trader 4 platform by “Varchev Finance” you are able to trade the most popular energy commodities – light sweet crude oil and natural gas as well as American and European indices.
- No Dealing Desk – instant autorun, without the intervention of a broker, without any conflict of interest. Practically customer orders are being executed directly by market makers like Bank of America Merrill Lynch, UBS, Goldman Sachs, Barclays, BNP Paribas, Citi Bank, BT Prime, Commerzbank, Credit Suisse, J.P. Morgan, CFH Clearing, etc.
- Trading at higher volumes through leverage: precious metals – 1:50 and energy commodities 1:10
- Mini volumes trading from 0.01 sounding line (1 ounce/barrel)
- Precious metals trading with no commission
- Only $0.015 per barrel (crude oil) commission, $0.003 per 1 MMBtu (natural gas), with no minimal commission for the deal
- Opportunities for (cross) hedge positions
- No minimum amount to open an account
- Friendly broker team, available to the clients 24/5
- Safety for each client’s monetary funds, stored in some of the biggest and most stable banks in the world – Unicredit, Barclays, etc. in separate from the company financial funds bank accounts.
- Immediate withdrawal and supply on request from the client
- The reputation does matter! “Varchev Brokers” is a company with 22-years experience in FOREX
- „Varchev Brokers“ is a company based on , authorized and supervised by FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) London, U.K., with passport number Reg. N: 494045
- “Varchev Brokers” is licensed and supervised by the Financial Supervision Commission (FSC) Bulgaria-license number RG-03-0205/15.03.2006
Execution of client's orders