1. Trading Forex can be one of the most exhilarating and emotionally consuming things you can do while keeping both feet on the ground. The rush you’ll get every time you open a trade and win or the low you’ll experience when having a loss can be energy draining and trying to control your frustration, fear and greed can be difficult. Be prepared for the emotional rollercoaster.
2. You cannot control the market. The Forex market sees over US$5.3 trillion traded each day and it is impossible for one person to cause an impact. Trading Forex however is not about changing the current, it’s about riding the wave.
3. Greed can break you. Greed can be a great motivator, but when a trade is going in the right direction and you refuse to cash in thinking the trend will continue to benefit you so greatly that you will be set for life, greed can turn against you.
4. Be patient. A trend may move in different directions before stabilizing and settling. As long as you have determined your worst/best case scenario and calculated your risk by establishing a Stop Loss and Take Profit points, you shouldn’t fret by seeing the market swing back and forth.
5. Take some risk. Trading Forex is a risky business by nature and while there are ways in which you can cover your behind, avoiding risk entirely is impossible. Unless you don’t trade, which makes this a moot point. If you are trading however, don’t be afraid of a little (moderate and measured) risk.
25 Canada Square, Level 33, office 50, Canary Wharf London, E14 5LQ +44 20 3608 6256
World Financial Markets - 0700 17 600 Varchev Exchange - 0700 115 44
Varchev Finance Ltd is registered in the FCA (FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY) with a passport in the United Kingdom: FCA, United Kingdom - registration number: 494 045, which allows provision of financial services in the United Kingdom.
Varchev Finance Ltd strictly comply with the statutes of the European directive MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments). targeting increased efficiency, transparency and uniformity of financial instruments.
Varchev Finance Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Financial Supervision Commission - Sofia, Bulgaria: License number RG-03-02-05 / 15.03.2006
The information on this site is not intended for distribution or use by any person in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 63,41% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.