He may be controversial, but the businessman turned President has had a lot to say'.
Here are some of his more interesting quotes:
1. "Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game."
2. "One of the key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace, good people don't go into government."
3. "I try to learn from the past, but I plan for the future by focusing exclusively on the present. That's where the fun is."
4. “All the women on The Apprentice flirted with me — consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.”
5. "Show me someone without an ego, and I'll show you a loser - having a healthy ego, or high opinion of yourself, is a real positive in life!"
6. "I would bomb the hell out of those oilfields. I wouldn't send many troops because you won't need 'em by the time I'm finished."
7. "There’s nothing I love more than women, but they’re really a lot different than portrayed. They are far worse than men, far more aggressive, and boy, can they be smart!"
8. "The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people's fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That's why a little hyperbole never hurts."
9. "While Bette Middler is an extremely unattractive woman, I refuse to say that because I always insist on being politically correct."
25 Canada Square, Level 33, office 50, Canary Wharf London, E14 5LQ +44 20 3608 6256
World Financial Markets - 0700 17 600 Varchev Exchange - 0700 115 44
Varchev Finance Ltd is registered in the FCA (FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY) with a passport in the United Kingdom: FCA, United Kingdom - registration number: 494 045, which allows provision of financial services in the United Kingdom.
Varchev Finance Ltd strictly comply with the statutes of the European directive MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments). targeting increased efficiency, transparency and uniformity of financial instruments.
Varchev Finance Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Financial Supervision Commission - Sofia, Bulgaria: License number RG-03-02-05 / 15.03.2006
The information on this site is not intended for distribution or use by any person in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 63,41% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.