Credit Suisse for what lies ahead for the euro:
– The level of 1.1369 / 71 was a key resistance and a correction of 38.2% for the entire decline 2018/2020.
– Peak for the year is observed at a level of 1.1495
– Although we expect the level of 1.1495 to remain a barrier, we will see a higher breakthrough at each stage to mark a more sustainable trend – higher, which could eventually see the test on the market from the beginning of 2018 at a level of 1.2155.
For the negative movement so far:
– Initial support moved to 1.1324, ideally now at 1.1295 / 91.
– Below you can see re-testing the support at the level of 1.1258 / 54.
Junior Trader Damyan Dimitrov