• 21:00 U.S. - Fed Interest Rate Decision Date: 1/26, 2022 10:51
• 21:30 U.S. - FOMC Press Conference Date: 1/26, 2022 10:51
• 17:30 U.S. - Crude oil Inventories Date: 1/26, 2022 10:50
• 18:00 Canada - BOC Press Conference Date: 1/26, 2022 10:50
• 21:00 - FOMC Statement Date: 1/26, 2022 10:50
• 17:00 Canada - BoC Monetary Policy Report Date: 1/26, 2022 10:49
• 17:00 Canada - BoC Rate Statement Date: 1/26, 2022 10:49
• 17:00 Canada - BoC Interest Rate Decision Date: 1/26, 2022 10:49
• 17:00 U.S - New Home Sales (Dec) Date: 1/26, 2022 10:48
> Great Traders
Charlie Munger: "Robinhood is a gambling parlor" - How to invest instead, from Warren Buffett
Berkshire Hathaway’s Charlie Munger isn’t impressed with the recent popularity of stock trading apps like Robinhood, saying they are akin to “a gambling parlor.”
The billionaire investor
learn more ...
Six questions to identify the market bubble by Ray Dalio
1. How high are market prices compared to traditional measurements?
2. Are volatile factors included in prices?
3.How many new buyers (such as are no longer on the market) have enter
learn more ...
25 Canada Square, Level 33, office 50, Canary Wharf London, E14 5LQ +44 20 3769 1886
/valid until United Kingdom leave European Union - 01.01.2021/
As a result of the UK leaving the European Union on January 1, 2021, Varchev Finance EOOD terminated its registration with the FCA, UK / Financial Conduct Authority / with a passport number in the United Kingdom - registration number: 494 045
Varchev Finance Ltd strictly comply with the statutes of the European directive MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments). targeting increased efficiency, transparency and uniformity of financial instruments.
Varchev Finance Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Financial Supervision Commission - Sofia, Bulgaria: License number RG-03-02-05 / 15.03.2006
The information on this site is not intended for distribution or use by any person in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 63,41% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider.
You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.