• 13:00 – Great Britain – CBI Industrial Trends Orders Date: 10/21, 2021 1:10
• 13:00 – Euro zone – EU leaders’ summit Date: 10/21, 2021 1:10
• 15:30 – Canada – New Home Price Index Date: 10/21, 2021 1:9
• 15:30 – USA – Initial Jobless Claims Date: 10/21, 2021 1:9
• 15:30 – USA – Fed-Philadelphia Manufacturing Index Date: 10/21, 2021 1:9
• 16:00 – USA – FED Speech by Waller Date: 10/21, 2021 1:8
• 17:00 – USA – Existing Home Sales Date: 10/21, 2021 1:7
• Trade cryptocurrencies 24/7 on VAT Date: 7/2, 2021 21:1
> Great Traders
Robert Shiller compares housing, stocks and crypto to the Wild West
Nobel laureate Robert Schiller is worried that a bubble is forming in some of the hottest sectors on the market.
He is particularly concerned about housing, stocks and cryptocurrencies,
learn more ...
‘The Big Short’ Michael Burry reveals a $ 530 million bet against Tesla
Well-known investor Michael Burry on Monday revealed in a regulatory statement a short position against Tesla worth more than half a billion.
Burry, one of the first investors to take ad
learn more ...
25 Canada Square, Level 33, office 50, Canary Wharf London, E14 5LQ +44 20 3769 1886
/valid until United Kingdom leave European Union - 01.01.2021/
Varchev Finance Ltd is registered in the FCA (FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY) with a passport in the United Kingdom: FCA, United Kingdom - registration number: 494 045, which allows provision of financial services in the United Kingdom. /valid until United Kingdom leave European Union - 01.01.2021/
Varchev Finance Ltd strictly comply with the statutes of the European directive MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments). targeting increased efficiency, transparency and uniformity of financial instruments.
Varchev Finance Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Financial Supervision Commission - Sofia, Bulgaria: License number RG-03-02-05 / 15.03.2006
The information on this site is not intended for distribution or use by any person in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 63,41% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider.
You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.