• Focus on the important: US crude oil inventories will be released today at 17:30, which will have an impact on the price of petroleum products and companies related to the raw material. Date: 8/17, 2022 11:32
• Focus on what matters : Today's FOMC meeting at 9:00 PM will provide detailed information on the FOMC's stance on monetary policy, Date: 8/17, 2022 11:27
• Focus on the important: EU CPI, a key measure of inflation, will be reported on Thursday, which will cause Euro pairs to move depending on the data. Date: 8/17, 2022 11:10
> Great Traders
Six questions to identify the market bubble by Ray Dalio
1. How high are market prices compared to traditional measurements?
2. Are volatile factors included in prices?
3.How many new buyers (such as are no longer on the market) have enter
learn more ...
Robert Shiller compares housing, stocks and crypto to the Wild West
Nobel laureate Robert Schiller is worried that a bubble is forming in some of the hottest sectors on the market.
He is particularly concerned about housing, stocks and cryptocurrencies,
learn more ...
25 Canada Square, Level 33, office 50, Canary Wharf London, E14 5LQ +44 20 3769 1886
/valid until United Kingdom leave European Union - 01.01.2021/
As a result of the UK leaving the European Union on January 1, 2021, Varchev Finance EOOD terminated its registration with the FCA, UK / Financial Conduct Authority / with a passport number in the United Kingdom - registration number: 494 045
Varchev Finance Ltd strictly comply with the statutes of the European directive MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments). targeting increased efficiency, transparency and uniformity of financial instruments.
Varchev Finance Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Financial Supervision Commission - Sofia, Bulgaria: License number RG-03-02-05 / 15.03.2006
The information on this site is not intended for distribution or use by any person in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 63,41% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider.
You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.