• 17:00 USA - New home sales Date: 1/28, 2021 5:39
• 15:30 Canada - Building Permits Date: 1/28, 2021 5:39
• 15:30 U.S. - Initial Jobless Claims Date: 1/28, 2021 5:39
• 15:30 USA - Trade Balance Date: 1/28, 2021 5:38
• 15:30 USA – GDP Date: 1/28, 2021 5:37
• 15:00 Germany - CPI Date: 1/28, 2021 5:37
• 12:00 EU - Consumer Confidence Date: 1/28, 2021 5:36
• 12:00 EU - Business Climate Date: 1/28, 2021 5:35
• 10:00 Switzerland - World Economic Forum Annual Meetings Date: 1/28, 2021 5:34
• Date: 1/4, 2021 20:0
• Trade cryptocurrencies 24/7 on VAT Date: 1/4, 2021 19:59
> Great Traders
Profitable trader mindset
To be a profitable trader you must have 3 important things:
Proven trading systemProper money management for each position.The correct mindset in trading
If you don't have the right m
learn more ...
Short seller Jim Chanos still doesn't like Tesla
Shares of Tesla Inc (TSLA) may have increased 6.5 times this year, but this has not instilled any confidence in Jim Chanos. Jim Chanos is a well-known short seller of Enron and founder and
learn more ...
25 Canada Square, Level 33, office 50, Canary Wharf London, E14 5LQ +44 20 3769 1886
Varchev Finance Ltd is registered in the FCA (FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY) with a passport in the United Kingdom: FCA, United Kingdom - registration number: 494 045, which allows provision of financial services in the United Kingdom.
Varchev Finance Ltd strictly comply with the statutes of the European directive MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments). targeting increased efficiency, transparency and uniformity of financial instruments.
Varchev Finance Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Financial Supervision Commission - Sofia, Bulgaria: License number RG-03-02-05 / 15.03.2006
The information on this site is not intended for distribution or use by any person in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 63,41% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider.
You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.