• 13:00 – Great Britain – CBI Industrial Trends Orders Date: 10/21, 2021 1:10
• 13:00 – Euro zone – EU leaders’ summit Date: 10/21, 2021 1:10
• 15:30 – Canada – New Home Price Index Date: 10/21, 2021 1:9
• 15:30 – USA – Initial Jobless Claims Date: 10/21, 2021 1:9
• 15:30 – USA – Fed-Philadelphia Manufacturing Index Date: 10/21, 2021 1:9
• 16:00 – USA – FED Speech by Waller Date: 10/21, 2021 1:8
• 17:00 – USA – Existing Home Sales Date: 10/21, 2021 1:7
• Trade cryptocurrencies 24/7 on VAT Date: 7/2, 2021 21:1
> Great Traders
Warren Buffett criticizes free trading applications at the annual shareholders' meeting
The legendary investor criticized applications such as Robinhood, saying they created a casino-like atmosphere and encouraged a "gambling impulse" among Americans. He also criticized the ga
learn more ...
Charlie Munger: No one should believe that Robinhood trading is free
Charlie Munger, vice chairman of Berkshire Hathaway, called Robinhood's business model a "dirty way to make money" at the annual shareholders' meeting of the Daily Journal in Los Angeles.
learn more ...
25 Canada Square, Level 33, office 50, Canary Wharf London, E14 5LQ +44 20 3769 1886
/valid until United Kingdom leave European Union - 01.01.2021/
Varchev Finance Ltd is registered in the FCA (FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY) with a passport in the United Kingdom: FCA, United Kingdom - registration number: 494 045, which allows provision of financial services in the United Kingdom. /valid until United Kingdom leave European Union - 01.01.2021/
Varchev Finance Ltd strictly comply with the statutes of the European directive MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments). targeting increased efficiency, transparency and uniformity of financial instruments.
Varchev Finance Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Financial Supervision Commission - Sofia, Bulgaria: License number RG-03-02-05 / 15.03.2006
The information on this site is not intended for distribution or use by any person in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 63,41% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider.
You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.