21:30 GMT New Zealand services PMI for October
- BusinessNZ Performance of Services Index (PSI), prior 46.9
- unlikely to have too much immediate impact on NZD
23:50 GMT Japan Q3 GDP – preliminary
00:01 GMT UK data – Rightmove house prices for November
- prior 1.8% m/m and 6.5% y/y
0030 GMT Reserve Bank of Australia speaker
- Luci Ellis, Assistant Governor (Economic), and Bradley Jones, Head of Economic Analysis, before the Australian Parliament’s House of Representatives Standing Committee on Tax and Revenue
01:30 GMT from China – house price movement for oct, prior +3.8% y/y. The m/m is not likely to be strong given the ruction in the p[property sector there frightening away the buyers.
02:00 GMT will bring China economic activity indicators for October.
- Industrial Production, Retail Sales, and Fixed Asset Investment
04:30 GMT Japan Industrial Production for September
Head of Trading Dimitar Kalapov