• Focus on the important: US crude oil inventories will be released today at 17:30, which will have an impact on the price of petroleum products and companies related to the raw material. Date: 8/17, 2022 11:32 • Focus on what matters : Today's FOMC meeting at 9:00 PM will provide detailed information on the FOMC's stance on monetary policy, Date: 8/17, 2022 11:27 • Focus on the important: EU CPI, a key measure of inflation, will be reported on Thursday, which will cause Euro pairs to move depending on the data. Date: 8/17, 2022 11:10
Varchev Absolute Trader Basics
Varchev Absolute Trader is our powerful web-based trading platform that provides an array of innovative features for both beginning and experienced traders to help you maximise your trading potential.
Varchev Absolute Trader features:
- Single-click execution, directly from the charts
- Advanced technical analysis tools
- Graphical representation of your investments in groups
- Fully customisable layout to suit your trading style
- Detailed trading calculator, to give you complete trade transparency
- Open API, which can be used to create your own applications, scripts and trading systems
- Accessible from any mobile device including major smartphones, tablets and any computer or laptop
Information is the one of the most valuable assets when it comes to trading. With Varchev Absolute Trader, you receive live updates and audio commentary in real time so that you can make informed trading decisions.
- The most up to date market commentary and videos from Reuters
- Live macroeconomic calendar
- Trader's Talk, a free integrated audio commentary feed from the largest trading floors in the world
- Директна връзка с TradeBeat, водещи новини в реално време и анализ портал
To use Varchev Absolute Trader, simply click either of the red buttons in the top center-hand of this page. You can choose between a live and demo account.
On next page enter your login and password as shown below:
From the main screen, you’ll be able to see the Market Watch in the top left-hand corner of the platform. To the right of this, you’ll see the main chart of the asset you’ve selected.
In this part of the platform, you can select instruments that you are interested in from our main categories (Main, FX, Commodities, Indices, Equity CFDs and ETFs) or you can customise your own. As you can see, you can also trade from this window if you wish.
You can open as many instruments as you wish and analyse them accordingly. You also have access to all Varchev Absolute Trader's different news sources.
Information about open positions, pending orders, history, cash operations and trading statistics are all conveniently located in one place. This enables you to access all your key trading information from a single location.
In this window you can find trade statistics from your closed positions like: max profit, average result, maximal drawdown and more. Now you can analyse your mistakes and improve your trading strategy.
Your portfolio shows you your level of engagement within different assets, showing your preferences for different types of markets.
From this panel, you can turn on full-screen mode, and you can also customise the platform to match your preferences and suit your trading style.
Toggle your background between black and white with a few clicks from the control panel.
As a result of the UK leaving the European Union on January 1, 2021, Varchev Finance EOOD terminated its registration with the FCA, UK / Financial Conduct Authority / with a passport number in the United Kingdom - registration number: 494 045
Varchev Finance Ltd strictly comply with the statutes of the European directive MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments). targeting increased efficiency, transparency and uniformity of financial instruments.
Varchev Finance Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Financial Supervision Commission - Sofia, Bulgaria: License number RG-03-02-05 / 15.03.2006
The information on this site is not intended for distribution or use by any person in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 63,41% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.