– Low interest rates support the economy, and a solid political scene supports the central bank’s goals.
– Progress on unemployment and inflation is expected to be smooth but stable.
– We expect GDP in 2018. to exceed 3%.
– The labor market is showing some difficulties, but low unemployment and wage growth show companies expect faster economic growth.
– Massive investment in infrastructure will be maintained, taking into account the demographic trends towards strong population growth.
– Monetary policy will remain the same, mainly because of the risks posed by the US-China trade war.
Trader Petar Milanov