These are the business laws of Goldman Sachs, developed in the 1970s, by former bank partner John Whitehead that are still valid today.
1. Do not waste time in pursuing a business that you do not really want.
2. The boss usually makes the decisions – not his assistant. Do you know the boss?
3. Getting a first-rate business is just as easy as a second-class business.
4. You never learn anything while you talk.
5. The client’s goal is more important than yours.
6. The respect of one person is more important than knowing more than 100 people.
7. When there is a business to find – go and grab it!
8. Important people like to meet and work with other important people. Are you one?
9. There is nothing worse than a dissatisfied client.
10. If you understand the business, it is up to you to be well managed.
Trade With Varchev Brokers
Trader Aleksandar Kumanov