1) on the Greek debt crisis – in power since left party SYRIZA, the situation in the country is complicated. Some of the biggest names in the world of economics predict that a matter of time to exit the Eurozone.
2) Will be terminated fire in Ukraine, after signing the agreement in Minsk last week. If this does not happen, Europe is expected to impose new sanctions on Russia.
3) The attack in Copenhagen by 22-year-old Islamist krimalno shown – it became clear that the bomber tried to copy what happened in Paris last month. The risk of new attacks in Europe remains high.
4) The Minister of Israel called for a “massive immigration” from Europe to Israel on all Israeli citizens, following the attacks in the region.
5) The Japanese economy is officially out of recession
6) Egypt officially declared war on the Islamic state – after they had executed 21 Christian citizens Egiped country officially announced that began bombing against Islamists.