• 16:15 – USA – Industrial Production Date: 10/18, 2021 1:7 • 17:30 – Canada – BoC Business Outlook Survey Date: 10/18, 2021 1:6 • 18:40 – Canada – Boc speech by Lane Date: 10/18, 2021 1:5 • 21:00 – USA – Federal Budget Balance Date: 10/18, 2021 1:4 • 21:00 – USA – Federal Budget Balance Date: 10/18, 2021 1:4 • Trade cryptocurrencies 24/7 on VAT Date: 7/2, 2021 21:1
Varchev Intelligent Profit (VIP)
Our trading strategies' advantages
Trading strategies are a systematic set of rules and instructions, that indicate which actions should be taken, when, and which financial instrument should be used. They include strictly defined money management, requested in advance, which allows to flexibly manage the funds, with restricted loss for each position. Trading strategies disregard the subjective factor, that prevents from taking reasonable investment decisions.
With our trading strategies, you may be sure that your funds are managed using strictly defined rules, risk size, responsibility and transparency.
Experience and knowledge do not matter, as You trust your funds to the licensed investment intermediary, which will manage them under strictly settled parameters and risk.
- No mistakes from your side when placing the orders and neglecting the stop loss
- 24-hours trading
- No emotions
- No need to constantly watch the market
- No experience required
Our trading strategies are based on fundamental trading rules:
- Profit/Loss ratio of every trade using our trending strategies is over 2:1 – potential profit from every deal is two times more than the eventual loss. This means, that even if the number of losing positions is greater than the number of winning ones, the final result will be positive, still.
- Strategies are based on market relationships that are identified with the help of technical analysis method, rather than random market theory. The decision for a certain position is based on a series of dependencies, that need to be met.
- Each opened trade has a mandatory stop and target, that fulfil one of the most important trading rules: your losses must be held under control and do not exceed the acceptable level. This leads to neutralization of the main cause of accounts failure, namely bankruptcy of opened positions.
- The size of the positions is compliant with the money management plan of each account; parameters used are tailored to the risk and the expected return of each client. Everyone can manage their risk with the size of their positions. Greater return desired and bigger position size hold greater risk.
- Strategies are based on the market trends and do not have a scalping element, which eliminates the risk of spread increasement during certain market events, slippage risk and other short-term risks that may arise in quoting.
- Trading strategies have internal defense from technical parameters, in order avoid trading when the market is in trend, but the signal is for trading consolidation, when the signal is for trend trading, but the market approaches the consolidation.
- Some strategies use three fundamental trading principles: market trend identification, price action signal (using technical analysis theory), correction, and, only after that the enter.
- Trading strategies are constantly improved towards the returns growth and risk minimisation.
Varchev Finance Ltd is registered in the FCA (FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY) with a passport in the United Kingdom: FCA, United Kingdom - registration number: 494 045, which allows provision of financial services in the United Kingdom. /valid until United Kingdom leave European Union - 01.01.2021/
Varchev Finance Ltd strictly comply with the statutes of the European directive MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments). targeting increased efficiency, transparency and uniformity of financial instruments.
Varchev Finance Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Financial Supervision Commission - Sofia, Bulgaria: License number RG-03-02-05 / 15.03.2006
The information on this site is not intended for distribution or use by any person in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 63,41% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.