• 09:00 - German Industrial Production Date: 7/7, 2022 0:0
• 09:00 - U.K. Halifax House Price Index (MoM) (Jun) Date: 7/6, 2022 20:0
• 14:30 - ECB Publishes Account of Monetary Policy Meeting Date: 7/6, 2022 20:0
• 15:15 - U.S. ADP Nonfarm Employment Change Create Alert Date: 7/6, 2022 15:30
• 15:30 - U.S. Initial Jobless Claims Date: 7/6, 2022 15:0
• 15:30 - U.S. Trade Balance Date: 7/6, 2022 14:30
• 18:00 - U.S. Crude Oil Inventories Create Alert Date: 7/6, 2022 13:0
Biser Varchev's Blog
25 Canada Square, Level 33, office 50, Canary Wharf London, E14 5LQ +44 20 3769 1886
/valid until United Kingdom leave European Union - 01.01.2021/
As a result of the UK leaving the European Union on January 1, 2021, Varchev Finance EOOD terminated its registration with the FCA, UK / Financial Conduct Authority / with a passport number in the United Kingdom - registration number: 494 045
Varchev Finance Ltd strictly comply with the statutes of the European directive MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments). targeting increased efficiency, transparency and uniformity of financial instruments.
Varchev Finance Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Financial Supervision Commission - Sofia, Bulgaria: License number RG-03-02-05 / 15.03.2006
The information on this site is not intended for distribution or use by any person in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 63,41% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider.
You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.