• Date: 7/23, 2019 17:22 • Tweets with the latest opinions, analyzes, news, rumors and positions of B. Varchev in real time here: https://twitter.com/biservarchev Date: 6/11, 2019 21:13 • Trade over 25 cryptocurrencies with Varchev Absolute Trader 5 Date: 1/31, 2019 18:45
Why are we better than the others?
- No Dealing Desk (NDD) - no conflicts of interest
- Choice between three platforms - MT4, MT5 and Varchev Absolute Trader
- Direct Market Access - no conflicts of interest
- Commission of $0.05 per stock, while trading with CFDs,
with no minimum commission
- Spreads, starting from 0 pips
- One day of risk free trading – up to $500 USD Cash Back
- Leverage up to 1:500
- Expert Trading Systems
- Over 3000 trading instruments
- New account supply with more than $3000 - $250 bonus
- Opportunity for hedge (cross) errands
- New account supply with more than $10000 - $1000 bonus
- Direct real international strock trading
- If you want to supply your account with more than $50000 – contact us for a private conversation and special VIP bonus
- Gold, Silver, Palladium, Platinum spot
- Free projections and analysis
- Crude oil and Natural gas futures
- Cooperative staff of Dealers and Traders
Varchev Finance Ltd is registered in the FCA (FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY) with a passport in the United Kingdom: FCA, United Kingdom - registration number: 494 045, which allows provision of financial services in the United Kingdom.
Varchev Finance Ltd strictly comply with the statutes of the European directive MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments). targeting increased efficiency, transparency and uniformity of financial instruments.
Varchev Finance Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Financial Supervision Commission - Sofia, Bulgaria: License number RG-03-02-05 / 15.03.2006
The information on this site is not intended for distribution or use by any person in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 63,41% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.