• Thursday, 23:00, Fed Fed Chair Powell Speaks Date: 9/26, 2023 20:59
• Friday, - China and South Korea Holidays Date: 9/26, 2023 20:58
• Friday, 09:00, UK GDP Date: 9/26, 2023 20:57
• Friday, 12:00, Eurozone CPI. Date: 9/26, 2023 20:56
• Friday, 15:30, US Core PCE Index Date: 9/26, 2023 20:56
• Friday, 13:30, US Core Retail Inventories Date: 9/26, 2023 20:55
• Friday, 15:30, Canada GDP Date: 9/26, 2023 20:54
• Friday, 16:45, Chicago PMI Index Date: 9/26, 2023 20:53
• Friday, 17:00, US Michigan Consumer Sentiment. Date: 9/26, 2023 20:52
Stocks are one of the most popular trading instruments. With the Meta Trader 4 platform from Varchev Finance you can trade European and U.S. stocks as CFD (Contract for difference – CFD)
Start to trade literally in secounds - fast and easy.
Open your free demo account quickly and easily with virtual $ 100,000 and try your skills in an environment completely identical to that of professional traders without risk of loss.
25 Canada Square, Level 33, office 50, Canary Wharf London, E14 5LQ +44 20 3769 1886
/valid until United Kingdom leave European Union - 01.01.2021/
As a result of the UK leaving the European Union on January 1, 2021, Varchev Finance EOOD terminated its registration with the FCA, UK / Financial Conduct Authority / with a passport number in the United Kingdom - registration number: 494 045
Varchev Finance Ltd strictly comply with the statutes of the European directive MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments). targeting increased efficiency, transparency and uniformity of financial instruments.
Varchev Finance Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Financial Supervision Commission - Sofia, Bulgaria: License number RG-03-02-05 / 15.03.2006
The information on this site is not intended for distribution or use by any person in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 63,41% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider.
You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.