1. How can I trade?
The better way of trading on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange is through the system for trading via Internet COBOS®. If you do not have time or computer at disposal, in order to trade through COBOS®, you may visit an office of Varchev Finance. When purchasing shares, you need your identity card, and when selling shares, you need identity card and depository receipt of the shares hold. If you have purchased the shares in question through another investment agent, it is necessary to lodge there an Order for transferring the shares to your account at Varchev Finance.
2. If you have lost the depository receipt, you can get a new issued
Depository receipt has to be applied for personally by the owner of the securities in an office of Investment Agency Varchev Finance EOOD. A Request for duplicate of Depository Receipt has to be filled in, to which a copy of identity document has to be attached.
I have shares but I am not sure from which company they are. How can I make a check up?
Request on check up for the securities hold has to be lodged after presentation of identity card and signing a contract with Investment Agency Varchev Finance EOOD. Upon issuing the check up for the accounts of the applicant, Central Depository JSC does NOT give information to the agents, dealing with the shares (in case that the holder has undertaken similar actions). The fee for issuing a portfolio is 18 BGN.
4. What shall I do with securities owned by a deceased person?
he sale of securities owned by a deceased person can be done only after an inheritance procedure. Necessary documents:
- The available depository receipts / temporary certificates issued on behalf of the person deceases;
- Certificate of heirs – in original, not older than 6 months;
- Copies of the identity documents of all inheritors certified in person with "True to original" and signature;
- Contract on voluntary partition or power of attorney certified by a notary public;
- In case that the inheritors are not relatives in a direct line of descent without limitations and/or spouses, i.e. they do not belong to the circle of people according to art. 31, par. 2 and art. 44, par. 5 of the Local Taxes and Fees Act, a certificate is required, issued by the relevant tax authority for paid taxes pursuant to art. 41 of the latter Act;
- Transcript of Death Certificate;
The inheritance procedure is made in two stages – blocking of the securities owned by the deceased person and their transferring to one (or more) inheritors. The fee for check up and blocking is 18 BGN and the fee for transferring is 12 BGN for each emission/inheritor.
5. How can I have name/personal ID number on depository receipt changed?
For alteration of mistaken names, personal ID number and/or address on a depository receipt, the personal visit at an office of Investment Agency Varchev Finance EOOD is needed. A Request on Change of Personal Data must be filled in and a document certifying the truthfulness of the data (like Court Decision or another act on change of the name, ESGRAON document, copy of identity document) must be attached. The applicant is obliged to present all depository receipts and temporary certificates with mistaken data. After its change new depository receipt is issued, with the new data. The fee for change of personal data is 12 BGN.
6. How can I donate the securities hold by me?
The donation of securities can be made after presentation of a contract on donation with signatures of both parties certified by a notary public and copies of their identity documents. The fee is 30 BGN.
Varchev Finance Ltd is registered in the FCA (FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY) with a passport in the United Kingdom: FCA, United Kingdom - registration number: 494 045, which allows provision of financial services in the United Kingdom.
Varchev Finance Ltd strictly comply with the statutes of the European directive MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments). targeting increased efficiency, transparency and uniformity of financial instruments.
Varchev Finance Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Financial Supervision Commission - Sofia, Bulgaria: License number RG-03-02-05 / 15.03.2006
The information on this site is not directed at residents of the United States or Belgium and is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 63,41% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.