• 12:00 Europe – Unemployment Rate Date: 7/2, 2020 10:36 • 15:30 USA – Initial Jobless Claims Date: 7/2, 2020 10:35 • 15:30 USA – NFP Date: 7/2, 2020 10:34 • 15:30 USA – Unemployment Rate Date: 7/2, 2020 10:33 • 15:30 Canada – Trade Balance Date: 7/2, 2020 10:32 • 19:00 UK – BoE Financial Stability Report Date: 7/2, 2020 10:31 • 20:00 USA – Baker Hughes Oil Rig Count Date: 7/2, 2020 10:30 • Date: 6/3, 2020 20:38
“Varchev Finance” LTD offers a wide range of investment consulting:
- development of business plans;
- marketing analysis;
- analysis of individual activities and organization in the enterprise for optimization purposes;
- assessing the opportunities for attracting equity and loan capital;
- enterprise competitiveness analysis;
- crisis management planning and others
Depending on the specifics of your business and the specific situation features, we will develop an analysis in the required direction - based on the theory and established world models, although, fully oriented towards the practical needs and objectives.
Varchev Finance Ltd is registered in the FCA (FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY) with a passport in the United Kingdom: FCA, United Kingdom - registration number: 494 045, which allows provision of financial services in the United Kingdom.
Varchev Finance Ltd strictly comply with the statutes of the European directive MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments). targeting increased efficiency, transparency and uniformity of financial instruments.
Varchev Finance Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Financial Supervision Commission - Sofia, Bulgaria: License number RG-03-02-05 / 15.03.2006
The information on this site is not intended for distribution or use by any person in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 63,41% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.