• 15:00 Canada - GDP Date: 11/27, 2020 23:10 • 23:00 Australia - AIG Manufacturing Index Date: 11/27, 2020 23:10 • 15:00 Canada - Building Permits Date: 11/27, 2020 23:8 • 14:30 USA- PCE Price index Date: 11/27, 2020 23:8 • 15:00 Germany - CPI Date: 11/27, 2020 23:7 • 12:00 Europe - Eurogroup meeting Date: 11/27, 2020 23:6 • 12:00 USA - OPEC Meeting Date: 11/27, 2020 23:5 • 03:00 China - Manufacturing PMI Date: 11/27, 2020 23:4 • 10:00 Spain - CPI Date: 11/27, 2020 23:4 • 02:30 Australia –PPI Date: 11/27, 2020 23:3 • 02:00 New Zealand - ANZ Business Confidence Date: 11/27, 2020 23:1
The tender offer is compulsory and voluntary, according to the share size of the major shareholder. To the other shareholders, fixed-price and fixed-term offer is sent for the acceptance and is approved by the Financial Supervision Commission. The tender offer shall contain a justification of the proposed price against generally accepted valuation methods and regulations.
”Varchev Finance“ prepares and performs:
- calculation and justification of the selling price;
- documental and organizational implementation of the tender offer;
- submission of the documents to the Financial Supervision Commission;
- registration and publishing of the results;
Varchev Finance Ltd is registered in the FCA (FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY) with a passport in the United Kingdom: FCA, United Kingdom - registration number: 494 045, which allows provision of financial services in the United Kingdom.
Varchev Finance Ltd strictly comply with the statutes of the European directive MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments). targeting increased efficiency, transparency and uniformity of financial instruments.
Varchev Finance Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Financial Supervision Commission - Sofia, Bulgaria: License number RG-03-02-05 / 15.03.2006
The information on this site is not intended for distribution or use by any person in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 63,41% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.