• 10:30 Germany - Manufacturing PMI Date: 5/23, 2019 11:33 • 11:00 Germany - Ifo Business Climate Date: 5/23, 2019 11:32 • 11:30 UK - Retail Sales Date: 5/23, 2019 11:31 • 14:30 Europe - ECB Publishes Account of Monetary Policy Meeting Date: 5/23, 2019 11:30 • 17:00 USA - New Home Sales Date: 5/23, 2019 11:27 • Tentative Europe - European Parliament Elections Date: 5/23, 2019 11:26 • Trade over 25 cryptocurrencies with Varchev Absolute Trader 5 Date: 1/31, 2019 18:45
Trading terms FOREX through Varchev Absolute Trader
|Leverage||From 1:1 to 1:500|
|Minimum position||0.01 lot
(1 lot = 100 000 currency entities)
Maximum allowable leverage
|1:500||up to $10 000|
|1:400||$10 000 - $20 000|
|1:200||$20 000 - $50 000|
|1:100||$50 000 - $250 000|
|1:75||$250 000 - $400 000|
|1:50||above $400 000|
- The leverage level for each client depends from the total balance on all open accounts and may be subject to prior approval depending on the amount of accounts and trading volumes
- Under current balance will be taking into consideration all open / closed positions, deposits and withdrawals in the account
- The leverage level of the VIP accounts (above $50 000) is possible to be negotiated
|Volume *||Leveredge **|
|Up to 10 lots (1 mil.)||1:500|
|From 10 lots (1 mil.) to 20 lots (2 mil.)||1:400|
|From 20 lots (2 mil.) to 100 lots (10 mil.)||1:200|
|Above 100 lots (10 mil.)||1:50
* Net exposure on a single currency pair. In excess of the net exposure, the leverage of the entire account will be subject to change at the level corresponding to the open net volume.
** Leverage can be changed by Varchev Finance at any time based on the current balance and client trade sizes
*** Changing the leverage of an account reflects only on newly opened positions. Margin requirement for already open positions remains the same.
/last updated on 03.05.2019/
* See our spreads in real environment with our free demo account here or call us at +44 7553 270 397
** Varchev Finance keeps the right to change spreads and margin on limit orders during news or low liquid market, as well as force majeure circumstances.
*** Swap – roll - over interest rate for the next day, automatically added or deducted every night at 00.00. From Friday to Monday swap is accounted at once. In Wednesday against Thursday the swap is triple accounted.
Working time for FOREX: 00.00 Monday to 23.00 Friday GMT +2.
Every night between 02.00 and 02.20 Varchev Absolute Trader servers implement regular optimization about 2-10 minutes. During this time orders are not accepted. Orders can be submitted by phone or chat. In this case the order is placed by a dealer according to client requirements. The dealer has the right to ask for password and various questions aimed to clear client identification. In this case Varchev Finance Ltd. does not accept responsibility for client loses and unrealized profits.
Start to trade literally in secounds - fast and easy.
Open your free demo account quickly and easily with virtual $ 100,000and try your skills in an environment completely identical to that of professional traders without risk of loss.
Varchev Finance Ltd is registered in the FCA (FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY) with a passport in the United Kingdom: FCA, United Kingdom - registration number: 494 045, which allows provision of financial services in the United Kingdom.
Varchev Finance Ltd strictly comply with the statutes of the European directive MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments). targeting increased efficiency, transparency and uniformity of financial instruments.
Varchev Finance Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Financial Supervision Commission - Sofia, Bulgaria: License number RG-03-02-05 / 15.03.2006
The information on this site is not intended for distribution or use by any person in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 63,41% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.