• Holiday day in the USA - Washington's Birthday Date: 2/18, 2019 9:49 • Trade over 25 cryptocurrencies with Varchev Absolute Trader 5 Date: 1/31, 2019 18:45
Platform for online trade on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange
Varchev Finance offers you the opportunity for on-line trading from your home, office or anywhere in the world with financial instruments on Bulgarian Stock Exchange using Internet-based system for electronic submission of orders COBOS® (Client Order-Book Online System):
- Internet-based system for real time access to BSE trading.
- COBOS® ensures real time protected access to BSE trading for clients of Bulgarian investment intermediaries.
- Free certificates for clients, who really plan to trade.
- Minimum commissions.
- Instant order execution and professional consulting.
For any question, please do not hesitate to contact us by chat or call the broker, who confirms your orders
Varchev Finance Ltd is registered in the FCA (FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY) with a passport in the United Kingdom: FCA, United Kingdom - registration number: 494 045, which allows provision of financial services in the United Kingdom.
Varchev Finance Ltd strictly comply with the statutes of the European directive MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments). targeting increased efficiency, transparency and uniformity of financial instruments.
Varchev Finance Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Financial Supervision Commission - Sofia, Bulgaria: License number RG-03-02-05 / 15.03.2006
The information on this site is not intended for distribution or use by any person in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 63,41% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.