• 15:00 Canada - GDP Date: 11/27, 2020 23:10 • 23:00 Australia - AIG Manufacturing Index Date: 11/27, 2020 23:10 • 15:00 Canada - Building Permits Date: 11/27, 2020 23:8 • 14:30 USA- PCE Price index Date: 11/27, 2020 23:8 • 15:00 Germany - CPI Date: 11/27, 2020 23:7 • 12:00 Europe - Eurogroup meeting Date: 11/27, 2020 23:6 • 12:00 USA - OPEC Meeting Date: 11/27, 2020 23:5 • 03:00 China - Manufacturing PMI Date: 11/27, 2020 23:4 • 10:00 Spain - CPI Date: 11/27, 2020 23:4 • 02:30 Australia –PPI Date: 11/27, 2020 23:3 • 02:00 New Zealand - ANZ Business Confidence Date: 11/27, 2020 23:1
Stock trading is an increasingly attractive investment alternative for initiative people, with the self-esteem and knowledge. Bulgarian public companies are quoted on BSE-Sofia.
There are two ways to trade on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange:
A buy/sell order can be open if you either:
- visit us personally at one of Varchev Finance Ltd. offices
- call us on +359 2 954 51 15
- email us on [email protected]
Through the Internet-based e-trading system - COBOS. It is enough to sign a COBOS agreement at one of our offices and to receive your personal certificate on your e-mail;
Also, Varchev Finance Ltd. mediates the sales of all types of compensatory instruments, that are traded on BSE-Sofia - compensatory notes, nominal compensatory vouchers, residential compensatory records.
When selling the stocks you must carry a depositary receipt and an ID card. For the purchase only an ID card is required. Amounts up to 5,000BGN are accepted and paid in cash. Amounts exceeding 5,000BGN must be transferred by a bank wire transfer:
- Unicredit Bulbank AD
- Holder: Varchev Finance Ltd.
- BIC: UNCRBGSF
- IBAN: BG 36 UNCR 700010 VARCHEV 1 in BGN
- REASON: STOCKS PURCHASE
Varchev Finance Ltd is registered in the FCA (FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY) with a passport in the United Kingdom: FCA, United Kingdom - registration number: 494 045, which allows provision of financial services in the United Kingdom.
Varchev Finance Ltd strictly comply with the statutes of the European directive MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments). targeting increased efficiency, transparency and uniformity of financial instruments.
Varchev Finance Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Financial Supervision Commission - Sofia, Bulgaria: License number RG-03-02-05 / 15.03.2006
The information on this site is not intended for distribution or use by any person in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 63,41% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.