• New Tariff of Varchev Finance from 12.06.2018 Date: 5/18, 2018 11:57 • MONDAY: Date: 5/18, 2018 11:56 • 01:45 New Zealand - Retail Sales Date: 5/18, 2018 11:55 • 02:50 Japan - Trade Balance Date: 5/18, 2018 11:54 • Tentative USA - OPEC Meeting Date: 5/18, 2018 11:53 • 06:00 New Zealand - Credit Card Spending Date: 5/18, 2018 11:52 • 19:15 USA - FOMC Member Bostic Speaks Date: 5/18, 2018 11:51 • 21:05 USA - FOMC Member Harker Speaks Date: 5/18, 2018 11:50
Stock trading is an increasingly attractive investment alternative for initiative people, with the self-esteem and knowledge. Bulgarian public companies are quoted on BSE-Sofia.
There are two ways to trade on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange:
A buy/sell order can be open if you either:
- visit us personally at one of Varchev Finance Ltd. offices
- call us on +359 2 954 51 15
- email us on [email protected]
Through the Internet-based e-trading system - COBOS. It is enough to sign a COBOS agreement at one of our offices and to receive your personal certificate on your e-mail;
Also, Varchev Finance Ltd. mediates the sales of all types of compensatory instruments, that are traded on BSE-Sofia - compensatory notes, nominal compensatory vouchers, residential compensatory records.
When selling the stocks you must carry a depositary receipt and an ID card. For the purchase only an ID card is required. Amounts up to 5,000BGN are accepted and paid in cash. Amounts exceeding 5,000BGN must be transferred by a bank wire transfer:
- Unicredit Bulbank AD
- Holder: Varchev Finance Ltd.
- BIC: UNCRBGSF
- IBAN: BG 36 UNCR 700010 VARCHEV 1 in BGN
- REASON: STOCKS PURCHASE
Varchev Finance Ltd is registered in the FCA (FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY) with a passport in the United Kingdom: FCA, United Kingdom - registration number: 494 045, which allows provision of financial services in the United Kingdom.
Varchev Finance Ltd strictly comply with the statutes of the European directive MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments). targeting increased efficiency, transparency and uniformity of financial instruments.
Varchev Finance Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Financial Supervision Commission - Sofia, Bulgaria: License number RG-03-02-05 / 15.03.2006
The information on this site is not directed at residents of the United States or Belgium and is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
Derivatives and margin trading involve a high degree risk level. You should not trade Forex and CFD unless you fully understand how it functions, what your benefits can be, what your risk is, and what you may lose. Please, note that the losses can be practically unlimited and that the initial deposit will not permanently limit the risk. You have to fully realize your financial status and make sure that trading in derivatives hides the risk of losing the entire amount invested. Invest only the amounts that you are able to lose.